- Power Monitor
- Clipboard Viewer: view clipboards content, save images to BMP, JPG, GIF formats with several options, save text to file, send text content to keyboard to emulate keystrokes (i.e.: saves time when have to enter long codes, etc.). Easy access at any time with Win+C combination (Windows Start Key and C letter).
- Catch others applications Shutdown/Restart/Logoff attempts.
- Allows to Shutdown (Shutdown, Restart, Logoff) computer in normal way or Fast Mode (forced).
- Can define how many seconds to wait before Shutdown.
- Fast File Finder tool
- Wait for windows to close/title change: allows you to setup Shutdown Manager to wait for a specified window(s) to be closed or title changed.
- Connect to a remote Shutdown Manager.
- Perform special Tasks before closing Windows, automatically (like delete Temp folder's content, Recent Used Files History, IE Cache, IE Cookies, Office XP Most Recent Used Files, Windows Tmp Files, Scandisk files, Typed URL's history, IE History, Recycle Bin, etc.).
- Take full screen shots and save to file at User's defined quality.
- Screen shots and Logs easy browser: Local Screen shots, Remote Screen shots, Screen shots taken just before Windows close, Tasks Log.
- Shows estimated completion Date and Time.
- Calendar Utility with options.
- Copy IP's to clipboard.
- Disable Windows Start Menu.
- Disable Windows Task Bar.
- Keyboard enabler/disabler: allows you to disable/enable Windows Start Key, Windows Context Menu Key, Control+Esc key combination, Windows Explorer's keys combinations (example: Win+E).
- Memory Defragmenter
- Animate Windows Start Button.
- Time Server, with standard NTP protocol, allows to synchronize your entire network computers (Home or Business) to a single computer using any Time Synchronization Tool, like Atomic clock of Comparator Fast.
- Tray Icons to Open CDs: keep all your CDs! With a simple click on your CD's icon on system tray, open it in Explorer, etc.
» version 126.96.36.199 - posted on 2012-02-12
» version 188.8.131.52 - posted on 2005-08-09
SHUTDOWN MANAGER AND TOOLS End User License Agreement
Important! - This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and
D.S.M./Interdesigner Inc. Once you install/use
"SHUTDOWN MANAGER AND TOOLS (English) (including free update and
user support services or any other language)" = "Software" you
shall be deemed to agree with all terms and conditions described
in this document. Due to the nature of license key
distribution, we do not accept any RETURNS for this Software.
Product name : SHUTDOWN MANAGER AND TOOLS (English)
Version : 1.0
Number of license : 1 (one)
1. Grant of license
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, D.S.M./Interdesigner
grants non-exclusive, non-transferable license of Software.
1) This license agreement (license) permits you to use one copy of the
software acquired with this license on any single computer, provided the
software is in use on only one computer at any time. If you have a multiple
license for the software, you may then have as many copies of the
software as you have licenses, in use at any time. Each license is based
on each computer's configuration at order time only.
2) This license permits you to make one copy of the software solely for
backup or archival purposes, or transfer the software to a single hard disk
provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
1) Copyrights, patents, trademarks, know-how and any other intellectual
property regarding the software belongs to D.S.M./Interdesigner Inc.
2) User may not rent or lease or transfer the software to the third
person/party, may not give the software as security without prior written
notice to D.S.M./Interdesigner.
3) Reverse engineering, reverse assembling, reverse compile are all
prohibited. In no event shall D.S.M./Interdesigner or its suppliers be liable
for any loss or damage arising from such reverse engineering, reverse
assembling, reverse compiling.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the D.S.M./Interdesigner
Software is at your sole risk. The D.S.M./Interdesigner Software is provided
"AS IS" and without warranty of any kind.
1) No warrant shall be applied to user support of software.
D.S.M./Interdesigner shall not warrant that any user support services suit
specific requests or requirements arising from users. D.S.M./Interdesigner
shall not be liable for damage of end user arising from loss of software or
license (serial number).
2) D.S.M./Interdesigner EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY
RIGHTS. D.S.M./Interdesigner DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE
FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE D.S.M./Interdesigner SOFTWARE
WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF
THE D.S.M./Interdesigner SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED
OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE
D.S.M./Interdesigner SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
FURTHERMORE, D.S.M./Interdesigner DOES NOT WARRANT OR
MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS
OF THE USE OF THE D.S.M./Interdesigner SOFTWARE OR RELATED
DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY,
RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION
OR ADVICE GIVEN BY D.S.M./Interdesigner OR AN AUTHORIZED
D.S.M./Interdesigner REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY
OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD
THE D.S.M./Interdesigner SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU
ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR
OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION
MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER DO NOT AFFECT OR PREJUDICE
THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER ACQUIRING
D.S.M./Interdesigner PRODUCTS OTHERWISE THAN IN THE COURSE
OF A BUSINESS, NEITHER DO THEY LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY
LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY
4. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL
D.S.M./Interdesigner BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING
TO THIS LICENSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE
LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THIS
LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall
D.S.M./Interdesigner be liable for any damages whatsoever.
5. User support
D.S.M./Interdesigner Inc. provides limited technical user support (by E-mail
or website in English only) to end user for 1 year from the date that end
user purchased the license. User support means as follows.
1) D.S.M./Interdesigner Inc. provides limited technical user support
(by E-mail or website in English only) to end user for 1 year from the date
that end user purchased the license. User support means as follows;
(a) Provides information through website or E-mail to avoid error or
problem with the software.
(b) Free upgrade survives of the software through website.
2) End user shall be responsible to update personal information, such as
E-mail address for D.S.M./Interdesigner to provide information.
3) Obligation of D.S.M./Interdesigner regarding user support is limited to
activities that meet section 5 -1). Also, D.S.M./Interdesigner shall not
be responsible for providing user support to the following cases/users.
(a) Those who have purchased/obtained license in the way that is not
authorized by D.S.M./Interdesigner.
(b) Software which is not within term of validity for user support.
(c) Question written in other languages than English (or Spanish).
(d) Those who have not purchased license, or those who can not proof that
they have purchased the license.
(e) If license is expired automatically when Computer's Key Code change
due to any reason. Computer's Key Code is unique for a computer at order
4) Regardless of section 5, in the case D.S.M./Interdesigner closes user
support services for the software, D.S.M./Interdesigner shall not be
liable to provide user support service.
6. Duty of confidentiality
1) User is under an obligation to hold information obtained from
D.S.M./Interdesigner, such as license (serial number), E-mail address for
user support, URL, and any other information regarding user support Users
shall not sell / trade / transfer these information to third
person/organization without prior permission of D.S.M./Interdesigner.
If a user is requested to disclose these information by a national
organization, user gives D.S.M./Interdesigner prompt written notice of
such requirement prior to such disclosure. D.S.M./Interdesigner is
fully authorized by User to get any information from User, in order to
check compliance and verify User information.
2) Regardless section 6- 1) the following cases are exception.
(a) Information which was publicly known and made generally available in
the public domain prior to the time of disclosure
(b) Information which becomes publicly known and made generally available
without action or inaction of the user
(c) Information which is already in the possession of the user at the time
(d) Information which is obtained by user from a third party without a
breach of such third party's obligations of confidentiality
(e) Information which is independently developed by the user without use
of or reference to D.S.M./Interdesigner's Confidential Information
3) Section 6 is still in force even after this agreement is expired/terminated.
This agreement comes into effect:
(a)in the case of demonstration D.S.M./Interdesigner Software, the
date on which the D.S.M./Interdesigner Software is first installed
or used on customers computer. The demonstration license expires
fourteen(14) days after this agreement commences at which time user
must cease use and destroy all copies of application or purchase a
license from D.S.M./Interdesigner.
(The demonstration version can be downloaded at D.S.M./Interdesigner
(b)in the case of license key, the date on which a license key from
D.S.M./Interdesigner is first received by user. The issuance of a
license key grants the recipient a perpetual license to use Software
in accordance with this agreement.
(c)in the case that user opened retail package of Software.
Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without
notice from D.S.M./Interdesigner if you fail to comply with any
term(s) of this License.
(a) D.S.M./Interdesigner may terminate this agreement if User
violate it. User shall not have right to use the software at all in
(b)This agreement will be terminated automatically if user have new
agreement with D.S.M./Interdesigner for upgraded version of the
(c)User may terminate this agreement by discarding the software
(with manual and all other documents, and it's copy). Even in such
case, D.S.M./Interdesigner shall not return the value to user in any
(d)Upon termination of this agreement, user must cease use and destroy
all copies of the software, documentation and any applicable license
9. Controlling Law and Severability
This License shall be governed by the laws of the United States of
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any
provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder
of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
1) User shall not translate the software into other language than
English. User shall not distribute program or patch to change
language or other setting of the software. All support requests
will be made in English (or Spanish).
2) This agreement is given higher priority over previous agreement
that is made between user and D.S.M./Interdesigner (if any).
D.S.M./Interdesigner have right to modify, change the content of
this agreement and other notice / announcement. Upon the renewal
of this agreement, all previous agreement shall be automatically
updated to the latest agreement renewed by D.S.M./Interdesigner.
Copyright D.S.M./Interdesigner. All Rights Reserved.
All other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.